Subject: NAIFA Membership and information
Hi <Name of Prospect>,
It was my pleasure to talk with you this afternoon and I trust that you made it back home safely.
<Name of Prospect>, I’ll direct your to several different links and you can decide what information is valuable to you.
1. NAIFA-ND – NAIFA website [our your local website here] www.naifa-nd.org
2. New member signup for NAIFA Click http://www.naifa-nd.org/membership1/naifa_membership.htm
(feel free to call me if you’d prefer to have me meet with you before signing up online)
3. Reasons to Join http://www.naifa-nd.org/membership1/25_reasons.htm
4. A Chilling Read http://www.naifa-nd.org/membership1/tax_expenditure.htm
5. Protecting Your Business http://www.naifa-nd.org/membership1/advocacy1.pdf Excellent summary on NAIFA
6. Fly Like an Eagle http://www.naifa-nd.org/membership1/eagles-nd.doc Interesting summary of NAIFA in general
7. Fly Like an Eagle – brochure http://www.naifa-nd.org/membership1/eagles-nd.pdf
8. Why You Should Be a Member of NAIFA http://www.naifa-nd.org/membership1/WhyYouShouldBeAMemberOfNaifa.doc
<Name of Prospect>,
this should give you plenty to digest. It doesn’t take long after you
start to read some of the information that we definitely need an advocacy group
Last, we are having a state
convention here in
Finally, while this is not meant to push you into something before your ready, however, if you did decide to join this week, our board meets once a month and we’ll be meeting this Friday. We would love to get you approved and if you have completed an application and payments, whether via monthly credit card, monthly bank draft, or lump sum, we could have you approved by Friday of this week.
Any questions, please feel free to call me at XXX-XXXX.
Have a great day, <Name of Prospect>,